Helping your business to grow from seed to full bloom
What is the MSME Programme
“Unlocking the Power of Small Business: Invest TCI’s MSME Programme is a game-changer for entrepreneurs, fueling the growth and success of micro, small, and medium enterprises. With tailored funding, expert guidance, and a vibrant community, we empower aspiring visionaries to soar to new heights, transforming dreams into thriving businesses. Join our revolution and ignite the spark of innovation, because together, we’re building the future, one small business at a time.”
Total of 3.6 million in benefits Awarded
How does the MSME programme support local businesses?
Who can apply for the MSME Programme?
- Has not more than five employees;
- Has not more than $500,000 in assets;
- Has not more than $250,000 in annual turnover.
- Has not less than six employees, but not more than nineteen employees;
- Has not more than $1,000,000 in net assets;
- Has not more than $1,000,000 in annual turnover.
- Has not less than twenty employees, but not more than twenty five employees;
- Has not more than $2,500,000 in net assets;
- Has not more than $2,500,000 in annual turnover;
*Businesses such as retail and non-profit organizations will not qualify for support
What do you need to qualify for the MSME Programme?
Business license or proof of license application or letter of intent to obtain a license.
Have an appropriate legal structure, such as a sole proprietor, a TCI registered company, a partnership or business cooperative.
The business or project must meet one of the two criteria: either operate in a priority area or the project should bring socio-economic value to the islands.
Show evidence that the entity is current in the payment of NIB and NHIB Contributions (For existing businesses Only)
Employ 25 people or less, have less than 2.5 million in net assets and less than 2.5 million in annual turnover.