Launched in December 2015 the Islands’ Investment Promotion Agency, Invest Turks and Caicos, is a statutory body which facilitates investment enquiries and operates under the Islands’ Encouragement of Development Ordinance and the 2012 Investment Policy which provides a framework for encouraging, prioritising and incentivising domestic and foreign investment.
The Agency is dedicated to providing free and confidential advice and support, including: information on the local business climate; facilitating the investment process through liaison with key Government Departments; advice on Government incentives and concessions to investors; introductions to local service providers/suppliers; advice on immigration matters, including permanent residence certificates; and specific ongoing support following the set up of a business.
- Turks and Caicos Government
- Ministry of Border Control & Employment
- Turks and Caicos Tourist Board
- Turks and Caicos Hotel and Tourism Association
- Turks & Caicos Islands Financial Services Commission
- Turks & Caicos Islands Bar Association
- Turks & Caicos Real Estate Association
- National Chamber of Commerce
- Turks & Caicos Islands Airport Authority
- Providenciales International Airport
- Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
- Turks & Caicos Bankers Association
- Turks & Caicos Insurance Managers Association