Proposal Deadline: 4:30pm EST, Friday, December 16th, 2022
Invest Turks and Caicos Agency (Invest TCI) invites proposals for a social media manager for the Micro Small Medium Enterprise (MSME) Programme managed by Invest Turks and Caicos to be completed and presented to the Agency by 4:30pm on Friday, December 16th, 2022.
Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to Trina Adams-Smith, Vice President of Marketing and Promotion, at email@example.com or via telephone 649-338-4783.
Electronic submissions of the proposals are preferred and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proposal for Social Media Management” in the subject line. We will choose a vendor by December 23rd, 2022. The project will commence upon approval by the CEO. Our project start date is January 9th, 2022.
Invest Turks and Caicos Agency (Invest TCI) requests proposals to provide social media management services specifically for the MSME Programme. The selected individual or organization will be asked to work in close collaboration with and in support of Invest TCI’s MSME and marketing departments to create a social media presence and build brand awareness for the MSME Programme.
About the MSME Programme
April 2016 saw the commencement of the Government’s Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Programme, which is managed by Invest Turks and Caicos with support from the Ministry of Finance, Investment and Trade. Governed by the MSME Development Ordinance 2015, the programme makes provision for the Government to provide Concession Orders to qualifying locally owned businesses operating in identified priority business sectors. The Concession Orders allow the company or start-up access to specific benefits, namely: Cash Grants, Customs Duty Reduction, and/or Technical Assistance depending on the size of the business.
The MSME Ordinance is managed by Invest Turks and Caicos Agency, which is responsible for determining eligibility to receive concessions, grants, and technical assistance.
Scope of Work
The Social Media Manager will administer The MSME Programme’s social media accounts. The individual or Agency will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve the Agency’s goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you should be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
You should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout).
- Develop a calendar of content for each month to be approved by the VP of MSME.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Schedule the posts on all the platforms at the best time of the day.
- Collaborate with the Invest TCI team to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Collaborate with MSMEs to be featured on social channels.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Ensure that all ideas can be executed effectively and within budget.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Must be knowledgeable about the MSME Programme to accurately address questions and concerns (training will be available).
- Must be available to live stream MSME events
- Must be willing to travel
- An overview of the team, including a brief bio and social media experience
- Current client list and three references, one being a past client
- Description of your approach and process to social strategies
- Description of your tactical process (for day-to-day projects)
- Two relevant examples of work completed.
Proposals are due to Invest Turks and Caicos by 4:30pm on Friday, December 16th, 2022. Selection criteria are outlined below and will be used to evaluate proposals. Invest TCI will negotiate contract terms with the most qualified vendor. This RFP does not commit Invest TCI to award a contract or to pay any costs incurred in the preparations or submission of proposals. Invest TCI reserves the right to reject any or all proposals received in response to this RFP and to negotiate with any of the vendors or other firms in any manner deemed to be in the best interest of Invest TCI.
Agency will be selected on the following criteria:
- Superior qualifications with respect to the overall Agency and the individual(s) assigned to work on this business
- Successful social strategies with other companies
- Demonstration of your ability to develop and execute an effective social media management
- The quality and clarify of response demonstrating the Agency’s ability to communicate clearly and creatively.