DEADLINE: OCTOBER 8TH 2021
1. Invest Turks and Caicos Agency (Invest TCI) invites proposals from qualified contractors to provide consultancy services for the development of a Strategic Plan (2022-2026) for Invest TCI. Contractors are invited to submit a detailed proposal that demonstrates their capacity to undertake the assignment along with a financial proposal.
2. The assignment, detailed in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) is geared towards the contracting of a consultant to develop a Strategic Plan to assist Invest TCI in the articulation of its mandate, including its vision and mission, defining the strategic objectives that will guide the Agency’s direction for the next five (5) years, the development of value propositions for the development priorities and how these should be translated operationally. A budget that proposes a sustainable plan to support operations should be presented.
3. The scope of works is defined in the attached terms of reference, Appendix 1. Suitable applicants must submit a proposal (including a technical and a financial sub-section) that seeks to achieve the stated objectives.
4. All proposals are to be addressed to:
Invest Turks and Caicos
#2D, Courtyard Plaza
Turks and Caicos Islands
5. Proposals may be sent via mail to the address noted above in Section 4, or by email to the attention of Angela Musgrove at: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The deadline for all submissions is October 8th, 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
7. All questions regarding the terms of reference should be sent by email to email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The Consultant will be supervised by the Interim CEO, Invest Turks and Caicos Agency (or his/her nominee) who will have responsibility for overseeing the Consultancy and compliance with the scope of works. The Consultant will work closely with the Board of Directors for Invest TCI.
9. The successful consultant will be required to enter into a Contract with Invest Turks and Caicos Agency.
10. A proposal will not be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
11. Invest Turks and Caicos Agency does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any proposal submitted.