Job Title: Marketing Executive – Financial Services
Reporting to: Vice President – Marketing and Promotion
Location: Invest Turks and Caicos Offices – Providenciales
The Marketing Executive is a contract position from June 7th, 2021 to September 10th, 2021.
The purpose of this temporary position is primarily the management of a branding and website development project that will support the growth of the TCI financial services sector. The individual will also be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a social media presence as well as creating and maintaining an interim marketing and communications program that increases awareness of the TCI’s Financial Services Sector. The Marketing Executive will work within Invest TCI under the direction of the VP-Marketing and Promotion, to assist in developing the brand, website, social media and interim marketing and communications plan amongst other tasks. The Marketing Executive will also work closely with the Financial Services Working Group to drive their priorities forward.
Specific areas of focus include:
· Marketing & Communications Fundamentals: Ability to apply marketing and communications leading practices to drive business goals;
· Project Management: Oversee the development of branding and website projects from the inception stage to deployment thereof.
· Writing: Develop different types of content including, but not limited to, ad copy, website copy, social copy, and marketing collateral, for internal and external audiences;
· Thought leadership marketing: Facilitate the design, writing, editing, and promotion of marketing and eminence pieces;
· Content Development: Develop and edit content and collateral material, and website content for consistent messaging and clear voice, in language that resonates with a higher education executive leadership audience;
· Social Media: Design, build and maintain a social media presence as well as create and implement a full social media plan and interim campaign, with technical assistance provided by ITCIA staff;
· Work in collaboration with the wider marketing team and collaborate with other agencies and vendor partners as required.
Education and Qualifications:
· Any of: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, marketing, marketing research, computer science, social sciences, business administration, or a related field.
· Minimum 3 years previous experience in communications, financial services exposure preferred
· Demonstrable strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organization/project management skills, detail-oriented
· Strong relationship and verbal skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
· Ability to project manage multiple small projects simultaneously, with flexibility
1. Willingness and ability to assist with other tasks in the organization as needed.
The maximum budget allocation is $3,000 per month, inclusive of deductions.
Deadline Date for Applications:
The deadline date for applications is June 4th, 2021.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter along with their contact information and a copy of the Passport photo page via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line in the email should read “Marketing Executive-Financial Services”.