Job Title: Manager – Corporate Services
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Invest TCI Offices – Providenciales
The Manager – Corporate Services is a key member of the management team with responsibility for all aspects
of corporate support to Invest Turks and Caicos, including, office administration and human resources. The
Manager will have administrative staff reporting to him/her along with the receptionist.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial accounting and reporting
- To ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including NHIB and NIB
contributions, Customs Processing fees, etc.
- To document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial
- To maintain financial accounting systems for petty cash.
- To manage the bookkeeping function, using the Quick Books or similar accounting package, including
maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- To assist with preparation of all supporting information required for the annual audit with the
approved external auditor.
- To support the development and implementation of policies and procedures as required to ensure
that the Agency complies with all Government Ordinances, particularly the Public Procurement
Ordinance and the Public Finance Management Ordinance.
Payroll preparation and administration
- To prepare all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- To process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time.
- To organize office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems;
reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- To provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer,
and disposal of records.
- To maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment
- To design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures and measuring results against those standards.
- To maintain a human resources manual, work structure and maintaining human resource records of
- To provide all services needed to recruit, select, orient and train employees.
- To ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results is done annually and that a
process is in place to coach, discipline employees.
- To retain office staff job by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring,
and appraising job results.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Other Related Duties
- To line manage a small team of support staff
- To undertake any other relevant activities or duties as required by the CEO.
Education and qualifications:
University degree or college diploma in HR, or Business Management/Administration.
Three to five years of progressive financial responsibility.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide
recommendations on business issues.
- Experience in managing various aspects of a professional office and knowledge of the requirements for
hiring, retaining and disciplining staff.
- Proficiency in the use of various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience in managing small teams.
- Strong track record of competency in current and previous employment.
- Excellent Leadership Qualities
- Strong Writing and presentational skills.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage time effectively
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Open and engaging demeanor.
- Able to generate and share ideas.
- Hands-on approach.
- Willing to take personal responsibility
- Able to win trust and personal credibility
- Persistence and personal resilience.
- Willingness to personally deliver quality to business clients.
- Willingness to understand different cultures, lifestyles and associated points of view.
- Willingness to understand the values associated with small communities.
- Fluent English
- Willingness and ability to travel by air, land and sea.
Salary and Allowances:
Negotiable in a range from $55,000 to $65,000 depending on education and experience.
Interested persons should submit a resume, along with their contact information, cover letter, two
letters of reference (one from a former employer), a copy of every educational certificate/diploma, a
Police Certificate and a copy of the passport photo page.
Applications should be addressed to the CEO of Invest Turks and Caicos Islands and can be delivered in
person to the Agency’s offices at Unit 2D, Courtyard Plaza, Leeward Highway or emailed to
email@example.com prior to the deadline date of March 24, 2023.
The subject line in the email should read “Corporate Services Manager” and envelopes delivered to the
Agency should have the subject “Corporate Services Manager” clearly marked on the front.
We thank all applicants who apply for their interest in the position. However, only persons selected
for an interview will be contacted.