Job Title: Investment Services Executive
Reporting to: Senior Vice President/Deputy CEO – Investor Services
Location: Invest TCI Offices – Providenciales
Temporary 6 months contract
The Investment Services Executive is a key member of the Agency team with the responsibility of providing support and assistance to current domestic and foreign investors. The position is responsible for administering a relationship management programme with key investors and becoming a trusted advisor to company executives. As Account Manager, the role involves working closely with the CEO, SVP and Chairman to show support and encouragement to businesses with a propensity to expand or invest elsewhere on the islands. This position is vital to improving business retention and expansion and to encourage positive perceptions of the country through providing a strong ‘post-investment’ support programme.
The work includes developing and maintaining account plans for a group of selected businesses (key accounts); as Account Manager arranging proactive meetings for senior staff (Account Directors) with key accounts; as Account Director, taking the lead on relationship managing a further group of key accounts; monitoring operational businesses with Development Agreement commitments; monitoring trends in investor issues and preparing reports to Government; assisting any existing overseas investor, when requested, to address administrative hurdles related to their projects; and to take the lead in advocating for improvements to the business environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop, on an annual basis, an aftercare plan and budget that will ensure that all existing clients can be properly supported.
- To create a database of all foreign-owned businesses on the islands, including their commercial activities;
- To be the first point of contact for general enquiries by existing investors on the islands;
- To identify a list of key businesses (domestic and foreign) that are strategically important to the islands and have a propensity to invest further;
- To maintain up to date Account Plans for the top 15 companies identified as being Tier 1 accounts and to arrange at least twice yearly meetings with their key executive for the Account Director of Invest TCI;
- To maintain up to date Account Plans for 12 Tier 2 companies and to lead on aftercare services for these companies, including twice yearly visits;
- To lead on arranging a twice-yearly meeting involving key accounts with the Premier/Minister of Finance to discuss matters of interest;
- To collaborate with domestic and foreign investors to identify impediments to business development, conduct research on those various aspects of the business environment and make recommendations to the Board and Government on specific ways to enhance the business environment of the TCI;
- To conduct an annual survey of investors and prepare a report for Government on the main findings of the investor contacts and identify what actions may be needed to assist investors in general and specific investors as appropriate.
- To monitor progress for all Development Agreements, post business opening and alert Government Departments and the investors regarding key milestones in the Agreements;
- Liaising with VP MSME over any issues affecting businesses in that program;
- Through CRM, to produce a quarterly report on all Aftercare contacts. Contents of report to be defined but should include activities and results of individual investor visits, surveys and advocacy work set against the initial objectives.
- To assist the Marketing and Communications team to identify and target investors who would participate in Team TCI and assist in the various marketing efforts.
- To undertake any other relevant activities or duties as deemed by the CEO.
Education and qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field. A Master’s degree will be an asset.
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in project development, with knowledge of TCI laws dealing with investment projects.
- Experience dealing with domestic and foreign investors in a commercial law environment.
- Experience in marketing and sales and knowledge of networking and contact management.
- Strong background in using various types of office related software and preparation of presentations and reports.
- Commercial awareness.
- Outgoing individual with creativity, drive and determination.
- Strong Writing and presentational skills.
- Ability to visualize, plan, execute and monitor an After-Care program.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or any other relevant software package.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Open and engaging demeanor.
- High ethical standards
- Able to generate and share ideas.
- Hands-on approach.
- Willing to take personal responsibility
- Able to win trust and personal credibility
- Persistence and personal resilience.
- Willingness to personally deliver quality to business clients.
- Willingness to understand different cultures, lifestyles and associated points of view.
- Willingness to understand the values associated with small communities.
- Fluent English
- Additional language skills a plus
Deadline Date for Applications
The deadline date for applications is August 04, 2023. Belongers only need apply.
Interested persons should submit a resume, along with their contact information, cover letter, two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer), copies of educational certificates, a Police Certificate, and a copy of the Passport photo page.
Applications can be submitted by courier or delivered directly to Invest Turks and Caicos at Unit 2D, Courtyard Plaza, Providenciales, Turks, and Caicos Islands, prior to the deadline. The application should be addressed to The CEO – of Invest Turks and Caicos and envelopes should have the words “Investment Services Executive“ clearly marked on the front.
Alternatively, applications can be emailed to email@example.com
The subject line in the email should read “Investment Services Executive”
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only persons selected for an interview will be contacted.