1. Strong Economy: A S&P Sovereign Credit Rating of BBB+, one of the fastest growing economies in the Caribbean with an estimated annual growth rate of 5% and the US$ as our national currency. Dr. Justin Ram, Director of Economics at the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), said the TCI’s economy grew by 3.4% in 2017, and was second only to Grenada which grew by 4.3%.
2. Pro-Business Investment Climate: Government support at all levels, including the provision of investment incentives in priority sectors.
3. Strong Legal System: A British Overseas Territory with a strong and effective judicial system based on English Common Law.
4. Effective Regulation and Compliance: Compliant with IMF, OECD and FATF standards: Committed to US and UK FATCA and early adoption of the Common Reporting Standard.
5. Development Opportunities: Prime undeveloped land available for tourism and residential projects across 40 small islands and cays.